The K-ACTE is the voice for career and technical education in the state of Kansas. Through a wide range of programs and events, K-ACTE acts as a resource to vocational-technical teachers, counselors, administrators, and teacher educators.
Based in Topeka, Kansas, the K-ACTE is made up of six affiliate groups, each with a specific focus:
- Kansas Association of Agricultural Educators
- Kansas Association of Teachers of Family & Consumer Sciences
- Kansas Business Occupations Association
- Kansas Council of Career & Technical Education Administrators
- Kansas Industrial Educators Association
- Kansas New & Related Services
Learn more about each affiliate by clicking on the organization's name above or in the navigation under affiliates.